It’s almost time! Today and tomorrow are the final days to register for my free BEST LIFE New Year’s Resolution Workshop. The workshop is open to adults and takes place on Sunday, December 29 from 1:15 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. at the Reston Public Library in Reston, Virginia. Free parking onsite.
The workshop includes
- An introductory ice breaker about New Year’s resolutions to help us get to know each other.
- A group discussion about New Year’s resolutions and how to make them stick.
- Time and space to work on a take-home workbook designed to help you get in touch with your dreams and set goals that are personally meaningful for you.
- A Vision Board station featuring crafts supplies, poster board, images of affirmations and quotes, special papers, stickers, markers and more.
- A New Year’s selfie station with fun New Year’s Eve and resolutions props.
- A group circle of positive affirmations for the New Year.
- A closing meditation about positivity in the New Year.
Feel free to bring your own photos or inspirational cut-outs for your New Year’s collage or vision board! Please register by 5 p.m. on Friday so I can make enough materials for everyone at the workshop. See you then!
You must be logged in to post a comment.