This reciped came from the back of Target’s “Market Pantry” Baked Whet Thins box 🙂 Check out these other cheeseball recipes..
- 2 8-oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredde Chedddar cheese
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled. (Or use Wal-Mart Great Value real bacon crumbles, toasted)
- 1 small packet dry ranch dressing mix, buttermilk recipe
- 2 green onions, sliced (for a more delicate flavor, swap in chives)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Mix all ingredient except pecans in a bowl. Shape into a ball or log. Roll ball in peans to cover. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill in referigrerator at least one hour or overnight. Serve with crackers.